Hi there, my name is Nic Dragomire and I'm a wedding photographer from Carlsbad, CA.
This is the spot where I try to keep you up to date with whats going on with my professional and
personal life. I do my best to update this blog every couple of days so keep checking back! If you
really want to make my day, leave me a comment.     ciao ~ nic





October 29, 2007

Ponte Winery with Leigh Miller

Last Saturday I had a chance to shoot a wedding at the Ponte Winery in Temecula, with Leigh Miller. Leigh is fantastic photographer and is really fun to shoot with. Thanks leigh for having me along. Here are a few of the photos that I really liked...




they decided to see each other before the wedding









a few sprinkles from heaven

































first dance





a great toast









best band of the year by far




father and daughter dance





mother and son dance





and the hora









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home